Precautions against Covid-19
The wellbeing of our members, clients and visitors has always been of the utmost importance at Yahra and we endeavour to maintain a safe space during the current restrictions, without losing the calm, welcoming environment we have built with our community.
please do not attend Yahra under any circumstances if you or someone you live with has any of the following:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
- all appointments must be pre booked, either through our online booking system (link on the website), by calling or emailing us.
- a one way (entry and exit door) is in place. please maintain social distancing at all times.
- face coverings to be worn by all team members and visitors
- hand sanitiser is located on entry and in various spots around the building - please use!
- lockers will be available and cleaned after every use, please request a key from reception.
- shower facilities will not be in use during the restrictions.
studio / classes
- please bring your own mats and props, placing mats on the floor markers to ensure correct spacing
- sanitiser is available for your use in the studio.
- anti bacterial / anti viral surface spray is available for use on mats and props.
- all outdoor footwear to be left at the bottom of the stairs, as usual.
- reduced studio numbers are in place, therefore please ensure bookings are only made if you are available to attend. A strict cancellation policy must be adhered to under these circumstances.
- windows will be open for ventilation whenever practical and between classes for ventilation
- face coverings may be removed while exercising on your mat
- teachers will not provide hands on assistance or advanced breathing techniques
- studio classes will be streamed via zoom to home students due to the low numbers, however only the teacher will be in view.
- therapists will continue to uphold the highest standards in cleanliness at all times.
- hand sanitiser will be available for your use.
- therapists will wear the advised PPE in line with government guidelines.
- tools, workstations, treatment beds will continue to be sanitised and all towels changed after every client.
- touch points and surfaces sanitised and floor cleaned after every client.
gift vouchers / class passes
All gift vouchers and class passes with an expiry date of March 2020 or later (during temporary closure) will be extended and valid until 31st January 2021. We are working through the passes individually to extend these but please contact us if you think you may have a remaining class pass on your account.
Although we are following government regulations and precautionary advice, please note that you are visiting at your own risk.
Thank you all so much for all your ongoing support during what has been a very challenging year for everyone.